welcome fellow crafters

Hi my name;s Leah & I have been crafting for about 9 yrs on & off. I am obsessed with magnolia stamps & promarkers and wanted somewhere to record my cards seeing as they all get given away!
I live in Northern Ireland with my long suffering husband, and our baby - a spoiled collie cross called pepsi. Thanks for looking

Tuesday 21 August 2012

thanks a bunch tilda with Hawaii flower

I made this Thank you card using one of my favourite Tilda's - Tilda with Hawaii Flower
I coloured her using Promarkers - still have to work on those folds!
Paper again was from Love Letters pad by 1st edition paper & ribbon is one of those anoying hanger ribboms in one of my tops - I cut em all out n have lots of lovely color ribbom for free! :0) roses are cheapie's from The Works

No comments:

Post a Comment