welcome fellow crafters

Hi my name;s Leah & I have been crafting for about 9 yrs on & off. I am obsessed with magnolia stamps & promarkers and wanted somewhere to record my cards seeing as they all get given away!
I live in Northern Ireland with my long suffering husband, and our baby - a spoiled collie cross called pepsi. Thanks for looking

Friday 24 August 2012

10 yrs of love

My Anniversary card to my DH to celebrate 10yrs I cant believe it!!!
If you notice the wee puppy poking her head out the top of the heart - she looks exactly like our baby pepsi so of course she had to be included in the card as we've've had her since we got married :)
I have used tilda with heart, Edwin wants a hug and cut out the puppy from Tilda with Puppy. the scenery is bird background sweet rainbow collection.
The papers are by we r memory keepers vintage blue line from my scrapping stash. tildas dress i used papers out of my stash not sure what its called and coloured the rest in with pro markers. I also used Tim Holtz tickets.
I would like to enter this into the JUST MAGNOLIA CHALLENGE "Show Me A Heart"
If you look hard enough you may just be able to find mine in the card LOLxx 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations with 10 years anniversary Leah! Such a cute card in great colours!
    Have a nice week!
    Hugs Kjersti:)

    ReplyDelete